Welcome to www.modelairplanebuilding.com. The following are the rules ("Terms") that govern use of the www.modelairplanebuilding.com web site ("Site"). By using or visiting the Site, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site. www.modelairplanebuilding.com reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site.
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view, and retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not copy, duplicate, download, post, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any commercial use, or for any purpose other than as described in these Terms. You also agree not to deep-link to the Site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by www.modelairplanebuilding.com.
USE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Use of the Site is void where prohibited. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
Submitting Content to www.modelairplanebuilding.com
www.modelairplanebuilding.com reserves the right, but not the obligation, to refuse to post or to remove any submitted Content if it contains or features any of the following:
- Offensive language, including harmful or abusive language, expletives or profanities, obscenities, or hate speech, or harassing, vulgar, or sexually explicit language
- References to illegal activity
- Content that contains personal attacks
- Personal information, such as phone numbers, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, personal Web sites, etc.
- Messages that are clearly advertising or commercial in nature and do not specifically relate to the subject at hand; We are not a forum for general political, ethical or religious opinions. We will not post questions or comments directed to www.modelairplanebuilding.com editor, other www.modelairplanebuilding.com users.
- Content determined by www.modelairplanebuilding.com to be illegal or to violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation or the rights of any other person or entity
- Content that is not in English; that is encrypted; or that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept, or appropriate any system, data, or personal information; or
- Content that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of this Web site, as determined by www.modelairplanebuilding.com in its sole discretion.
- Text entirely in ALL CAPS or HTML
- Content that is Not individual or Original - No quoted material from other sources, no material published elsewhere; No reviews written by ownership or management posing as guests, no reviews written by current or past employees, no second-hand stories from others
- Postings by children under 13 years old (we do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years old);
Content is owned by www.modelairplanebuilding.com
Content that is submitted to www.modelairplanebuilding.com shall be owned exclusively and in perpetuity by www.modelairplanebuilding.com.
Such exclusive ownership means that www.modelairplanebuilding.com, its parent, subsidiary, and/or affiliated companies have the unrestricted, perpetual, and exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, and distribute any and all materials and communications regarding and including submitted Content. www.modelairplanebuilding.com is under no obligation to give credit or pay any consideration to you for your Content.
www.modelairplanebuilding.com does not assume responsibility or liability for any submitted Content or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from any use of the Site or the materials contained therein .
Photo submission guidelines
www.modelairplanebuilding.com claims no ownership, affiliation with, or endorsement of any photos that are submitted by users to our site. The truthfulness of all photos and captions is assumed by the user and their validity is not the responsibility of www.modelairplanebuilding.com.
Please note that by submitting photos, you are granting www.modelairplanebuilding.com the non-exclusive rights to use, copy, re-purpose and display those photos at our discretion.
By submitting photos to www.modelairplanebuilding.com, the user agrees that he/she is the owner of those photos, and that their submitting them to www.modelairplanebuilding.com does not infringe upon the rights of any third party.
Any photo that does not meet one or more of the following guidelines will not be posted on the site:
- Family-friendly. No photos, images or material that is vulgar, pornographic, obscene, profane, illegal, offensive, insulting, objectionable or other non-family-friendly content. No postings by children under 13.
- Original. No images from other sources or material published elsewhere. No images that infringe on any copyright, trademark or other legal property right.
- Relevant to other users. We are not a forum for general political, ethical or religious opinions. We will not post photos, images or material that has no relevance to the website topic.
- Non-commercial. No logos, titles, branding, promotional material or any other content intended for commercial purposes.
- Safe files. No files that are contaminated or infected with a virus or any other corruption that is either intended or may result in damage to the computers and systems of www.modelairplanebuilding.com and/or its users.
- File properties. No single photo file may exceed 100kB in size. All photos submitted to the site must be in .jpg or .gif format. Any file not meeting these requirements will be rejected upon submission. All photos will be scaled to fit the standard display boxes on our site.
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
You agree that you will not copy, distribute, republish, upload, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works from, or publicly display any content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use) from our Web site without the prior expressed written permission of www.modelairplanebuilding.com.
Unauthorized Use of the Site
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site or unauthorized use of any robot, spider, or other automated device on the Site, will be investigated and subject to appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
www.modelairplanebuilding.com DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT IT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SEARCH, OR LINK ON IT.
THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. www.modelairplanebuilding.com CANNOT ENSURE THAT FILES YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
www.modelairplanebuilding.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
www.modelairplanebuilding.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, AND PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
www.modelairplanebuilding.com disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third-party users, www.modelairplanebuilding.com users, advertisers, and/or sponsors on the Site, in connection with the Site, or otherwise related to your use of the Site.
www.modelairplanebuilding.com is not responsible for the products, services, actions, or failure to act of any third party in connection with or referenced on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third-party advertisers or service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Site to www.modelairplanebuilding.com at http://www.modelairplanebuilding.com/contact.html . www.modelairplanebuilding.com may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, at its sole discretion.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT WILL www.modelairplanebuilding.com BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF www.modelairplanebuilding.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Disclosure of your information
www.modelairplanebuilding.com does not sell or rent any personally identifiable information to any third party. We will not share or sell your e-mail address, or send you any spam.
www.modelairplanebuilding.com may change, add or delete these Terms and Conditions of Use or any portion thereof from time to time in its sole discretion. www.modelairplanebuilding.com will provide you with reasonable notice of any changes. Thereafter, you expressly agree to be bound by any such amended Terms and Conditions of Use.
www.modelairplanebuilding.com may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the www.modelairplanebuilding.com service at any time, including availability of any feature, database or content. www.modelairplanebuilding.com may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to all or parts of the www.modelairplanebuilding.com web site without notice or liability.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF www.modelairplanebuilding.com NOW, OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF ANY SUCH NOTICE OF ANY CHANGES WILL INDICATE ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS.
Send us your comments below! Login with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Yahoo account.